SEM and Contamination

Following my frustration, I have been able to pull myself together and start again while managing what can be safe from the previous work. And I this time around I discovered a new phenomena happening on the surface of my sintered disk. Why? It never occured before. It is not the first attempt sintering at the same temperature. No parameters have been changed but the surface changed. Could it be contamination? Contamination of what?Huh..

Here I am sitting in my lab trying to figure out what had happened. After hours of spending my time in the lonely room downstairs trying to get a good SEM pictures. And after many trials..finally I do get a so-so SEM picture. Better then the previous trial. A pat on my back for this though...something to smile of for today.

I should go back now. Tomorrow is a new day. A new discovery.



1 comments:

A'thiqah June 23, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

cantiknya template baru~~ :) yOsh! ganbare! hehe~

Post a Comment