Semangat

I started my day as usual but one thing that I have put as my priority today is to check 'tiket balik kampung'. After getting the permission from Tsuru Sensei and Ishikawa Sensei, many phone calls to Kak Yati were made.

And about 2.30 pm finally THE CALL from Kak Yati were received.
"Nura...semua dah set. Alhamdulillah. Selamat tempah tiket."

Yebedaabeduuuu!!!!!

Why the title 'Semangat' because normally 'Semangat' momentum only lasts for a few weeks and besides that when Ishikawa Sensei said,

"You have my permission to go back. From now till then you have to work hard. You know you have to submit paper for journal right?"

left me wondering whether have I not been working hard enough to his expectations? Possible...

Therefore, I MUST be SEMANGAT so that all will went well. Insyaallah. (p/s: have to show good result maaa...my water face...ishk!ishk!ishk!)

Furthurmore, what makes me more SEMANGAT is MAK tercinta will be coming in another 25 days.

Counting the days with a smile and hopefully this SEMANGAT momentum will last longer than usual..huhuhhu

3 comments:

yatie chomeyl May 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

semangat2x....kitorang xleh tempah tiket lagi...baby x kluar lagi huhuuhuh

Anonymous May 15, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

OOO.. semangat ek?.. after this 'semangat n3', hope u b more semangat to update another new n3s.. at least 5 per week.. hehe..

nur kasih May 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

kak liza...saya semangat nak bereksperimen bukannya semangat nak update blog...hihhihi

Post a Comment