Lab on Saturday

Today, for the 1st time after 7 months here, I went to the lab on Saturday. And yes, I drag along my little hero, Danish. And also yes, alhamdulillah, I did accomplished what I intended to do today. Hooray!!

With Danish along, work that can be done in 10 minutes come up to 20 minutes with he by my side. And also I think the other lab in the same floor could here him screaming along the corridor playing with his toys. Luckily, Kak Ira and her daughter, Rafifa, was also around. Mana ler tau kot-kot terbakar plak lab tuh...

Danish was sleeping on my 'super bike' during our way back today as he did not get his afternoon nap in the lab earlier. He did well behave today. Lain kali boleh ler bawak lagi bila terpaksa...

I had to go to the lab today as maybe next week I might be absent because I think I'm gonna try to get my Japanese driving license next week. Ganbatte ok....hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get it through once.

Cerita yang menyeramkan..ramai jer yang kena repeat. Huhuhuh...lesen memandu Malaysia pun amek 2 kali...wakakkaa...kantoi ler...

Wish me luck...

14 days till Mak's arrival


2 comments:

yatie chomeyl May 24, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

good luck utk driving test tu nanti... danish tu hantar sini je kalau susah2 len kali ;)

nur kasih May 25, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

hantar sana? ishk!ishk! kang ada yang ter'beranak' awal...hehheheh...

Post a Comment